Birchbox Unboxing - January 2016

Thursday, January 14, 2016


Hey everyone. As is tradition, welcome to my monthly Birchbox un-boxing! For anyone who doesn't know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service which delivers beauty samples to your door and for January they've collaborated with Pinterest (i.e. the hub of my procrastination). Let's see what I got this month...


Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer - Full Size RRP £18.50
I actually already have this since I'm such a make up fiend! It is a really great lash primer which is due to be released soon. I can't always be bothered with the second step if I'm being honest (I'm lazy and a good mascara can work wonders on it's own) but it adds serious length so I may pass this on to a friend to try since I already have one.

Jelly Pong Pong Lighten Up Brightener - RRP £14.95
Always nice to have a full sized product included, especially when it's something I know I'll use. This is a brightening nude pencil which could be used in your waterline as an eyeliner or as a highlight pencil to define brows or the bridge of the nose. I LOVE a defined eyebrow (who doesn't?) and a matte highlight so I can definitely see myself getting some use out of this.



Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy - Full Size RRP £15
Now I can't lie, I'm just not a hand cream person. I probably should be, I'll regret my decisions when I have wizened old witch hands! It's very likely I'll pass this on but I'm sure if you do use hand moisturisers then this is just the thing.

Absolution L'Eau Soir et Matin - Full Size RRP £27
Cleansing waters are everywhere right now and I've heard nothing but good things (particularly about the Garnier Micellar Water). I'll definitely give this a go but to be honest, even if it works, I'm not sure I could bring myself to spend £27 - it would have to seriously work wonders!



Parlor Moisturising & Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner - Full Size RRP £16 each
Very happy to get some more Parlor products as I love their Smoothing Blowout Spray. If there's two things my hair needs its moisturising and repairing so I'm excited to try this and also slightly afraid, because if it's amazing I'll have to find £32 to buy some more!


Beauty Bonus! Birchbox Compact Mirror - RRP £4
A cute little "#nofilter" badge mirror. Perfect handbag size and I'm always a fan of being 'selfie -ready'!



Thanks for joining me for another un-boxing - if there is anything you'd like to see a more detailed review of then, as always, leave me a comment below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments